Due to an internal promotion, we have an opening for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our team in our Gastown office.
The Marketing Coordinator manages consumer inquiries, award competitions, tasting companies, as well as collateral sourcing. The Coordinator also provides assistance with pricing submissions, design requests, and trade POS development. The Coordinator manages many projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment and must be an enthusiastic self-starter, with strong attention to detail.
· Consumer emails: Prompt response for various brands, maintaining appropriate brand voice.
· Tasting Management: Scheduling approved liquor store tastings, maintaining tastings calendar, submitting monthly invoices & reviewing results.
· Competitive pricing analysis; tracking price changes, analyzing LTO effectiveness and gross margins.
· Liquor board product registrations and price submissions; action Alberta price adjustments.
· POS Development: Work with designers to develop tasting notes, sell sheets, POP, and LTO sheets.
· Collateral: Sourcing event materials and giveaways, reordering wearables and mailing out swag.
· Award submissions.
· Provides general assistance to marketing team.
Our ideal candidate:
· At least one year of event and consumer products marketing coordination experience.
· Strong knowledge and MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of Hootsuite, Adobe creative suite, WIX, Google business tools, including drive, sheets, forms an asset.
· Passion for and/or experience in the alcoholic beverage industry would be a huge asset.
· Proven speaking and communication skills; able to represent the brand to media, trade & consumer.